Thursday, November 13, 2003

MEMORIES - poem

Time flies.... but I never really realize
Till I close my eyes in the silence of the night
Recalling things that took place in my childhood days
The happy times and the sad, sad times
Appearing vividly as if I am watching a movie

Didn't think about my childhood days for a long, long time
But when a stranger I met came to me at the net
I saw a mirror of me and all my past history
Becoming alive again with all its true stories
Gone were those days but my memories still stay

I remember the good old days
Where I made toys for myself to play
For I can't buy any since I can't pay
Where I shared my toys with my good, good friend
Hoping that the day would never, never end

I remember the people I met
Those who made me sad and those who made me glad
How should I feel or what shall I say
They have all played a part
In making what I am today

- Bee

posted Thursday, 13 November 2003

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home