Sunday, November 20, 2005

My Consolidated Poem

Finally, I managed to consolidate 90% of my poem (Oct 03 to Oct 05) from my various blogs to this new blog. The other 10% would stay where they are in my 'secret place'. :)

I only compose poem during my extreme emotions -- i.e. either very happy or very sad. Therefore, they rightly reflect my moods and emotions at time of composition. Somehow, I find poem help to provide images to my thoughts just like drawings do. They help me express my deepest thoughts and feelings that mere words couldn't.

As I read through my own poem written over the last two years, I learnt something about myself... I am a very sentimental person… think, feel, love, laugh, cry and hurt deeply. Only certain people could draw these emotions from me.

Unfortunately, these people are also highly indecisive when comes to relationship, as they depend very much on their feelings to determine love. The moment they lose their feelings they would feel that there is no more love. It has always been a struggle when I have to let go. But by God’s grace I could do it without bearing grudges. God always help me to forgive and set the ‘prisoner’ free… and then realize that that ‘prisoner’ was me. Thank God!

So my poem is a walk through of my joy and sorrow in life during the last two years…



Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 20 November, 2005 02:10, Blogger BeTheMan said...

So this is where you and I are similar in... that we are both "prisoners"... but the difference is, you are much more fortunate, you have God by your side always... I have my own conscience... my conscience... how i interpret it, is my "god/angel" aka the entity that weigh and show me what's right, wrong and it's consequences... and ironically it is also my prison. It becomes my prison when I deprive myself from my own priviledges... or when I give myself something that i could have pass it to someone else...

 
At 20 November, 2005 19:50, Blogger buzybee said...

Hi david, nice seeing u here and thanks for your comment... hope to see more comments. :) You too can "have God by your side always" if you allow Him. :)

Hi JF, thanks for your comment. Yes, my deep emotions normally stay dormant till drawn. So like I always say, most of my offline friends won't have a chance to really know my inner thoughts. Thanks to blogging! :D

 
At 21 November, 2005 16:25, Blogger stuart said...

Beautiful girl
Beautiful poem
Beautiful heart
Beautiful picture

Unfortunately, I am not "highly creative" so can't win your heart. =(

But I will be very happy for you if someone you love can loves you with all his heart. =D

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home