Saturday, November 12, 2005

Another Tiring Day

I had another tiring day today...

1. Went to the market this morning to do this week's marketing. I kind of enjoy it. My mind instantly thought of many things I would like to cook while I was shopping... hehe

2. Cleaned up many areas/utensil not properly cleaned by our domestic helper who has just left. Wow! Discovered more dirty jobs. :(

Actually I don't mind doing housework... I do enjoy thinking of ways in which I may make life better in the home.


Oh ya, for my blog subscribers... I would appreciate if you could leave a comment here so I know that you have no problem finding my new blog here.

Thanks, Richard and JF for being the first and second (respectively) to comment at my blog... other than Tommy of course. :D

Thanks, Tommy for the 'renovation' work you have done. I know you slept very late last night just to do it for me. Appreciate that very much!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 12 November, 2005 21:12, Blogger Richard said...

Saturday's are always busy for me as well. Tania has gymnastics in the morning, then Jason has piano right after.

Then we go and do shopping - not to mention cleaning that needs to be done. sigh.

Take care and don't take domestic work too seriously.

So what style of food do you like to cook? I like to try all kinds, but I have to avoid spicy and "weird" (as Sofia calls them) foods and seasoning. My family is way too picky in what they eat.

"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people." - Orson Welles

 
At 13 November, 2005 00:28, Blogger buzybee said...

Hi Ken, thanks for visiting... so u r the 3rd person to comment here. :) Hope u would comment more, ok?

Hi Richard, I take cooking like a hobby, if i have the time. I also like to experiement with all kinds of food... but unfortunately not everybody is as adventurous as i am. :(

 
At 13 November, 2005 15:31, Blogger tommy said...

Bee wrote : Thanks, Tommy for the 'renovation' work you have done. I know you slept very late last night just to do it for me. Appreciate that very much! (})

Like what they said - "The greatest gift you can give someone is your time"({)

 
At 13 November, 2005 17:48, Blogger buzybee said...

"The best use of your life is love.
The best expression of your love is time.
The best time to love is now."
- Rick Warren, The Purpose Driven Life

Thank u for your greatest gift of "time", Tommy. (})

 
At 15 November, 2005 00:24, Blogger buzybee said...

Hi Gladys, glad u find your way here.

No, you are the 4th 'official' visitor here (those who have commented).

 
At 18 November, 2005 15:59, Blogger stuart said...

Oh, am I the 5th one then? Sorry, I am so late. But late is better than never. :)

 
At 18 November, 2005 19:53, Blogger buzybee said...

no problem. :) glad that u r here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home