Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Group Email Headache

I thought I could settle down at this new blog quickly and start informing my regular blog readers and friends of my new blog address. Alas! To my dismay, my YAHOO! and Google Group email address couldn't be used for this blog as I could for my other blogs. *sigh*


Subscribe to Bee's Blog Alert

illustration by Tommy

I have wasted a few days looking for a solution to my group email problem. I also feel really bad having to waste Tommy's time in trying to check if I have messed up his design codes. However, I think the problem lies in a bug with Blogger for group emailing.

Very Sorry, Tommy. :( Thanks for your understanding and help even though you are so busy with work.

One comfort I have is that I have learnt certain things about group emailing and also to be more careful when come to coding. Perhaps God don't want me to set up the mailing list? *eyes rolling*

Anyway, to those of you who have already joined my Google group above, once again "Thanks" for your interest in reading my blog. I can't send you my blog post alert as yet till I find a better solution, but I will email all group members if I need to 'run' again. Most of you would know by now that I am a blog 'marathon runner'. Sorry to make you run with me.... hehe

To those who happens to drop by my blog, you may also join my Google group if you really like reading my blog.

Hope to hear all your comments again soon.


P/S: JOE = Journal of an Educator

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home