Wednesday, September 28, 2005

How I wish I were never born - poem

So many unhappy things took place these few days
sweeping me from corner to corner feeling dazed
pent up emotion trapped within as I gaze
at the wall without a word to say

Why must they happen to me, I asked the Lord
why must I be the one to suffer this lot
why don't I disappeared into the thin air
and when others look for me I am no more there

How I wish I were never born
or my first cry were soon gone
or I were given to a good family
then I don't have to suffer this misery

So this is the cross I have to bear
a burden that no one could share
as no one could understand my tear
though some people say they do care

Then I remember God will provide
as He did it to the Israelites
at a time that to Him is right
when they let Him be their Guide

Lord, I need faith to trust and obey
and do what's right without delay
cleanse my lips so I'll know what to say
to bring blessing instead of dismay

- Bee,
originally posted on 6/26/2005

posted Wednesday, 28 September 2005

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home