Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Forever Is A Promise - poem

Some people can't keep promise.
Some people just say without doing it,
Giving excuses for not keeping that promise,
Or just plainly admit they can't fulfill it.

We're never short of "promise breakers" around us.
How many people could honour their words? Not many.
So to find one who can keep his promise
is really a great find that's not easy.

I guess I have found such a treasure
who keeps me always wonder,
why would he love and care
and has so much to share.

His love can't be measured
as it's priceless beyond compare.
I don't have much to offer
except my gratitude, love and prayers

"Never" is a promise.
"Forever" is a promise.
I believe you can keep it.
I believe you love in deeds.

- Bee


posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home