Saturday, September 17, 2005

I Will Run With You - poem



I was quite upset by something today...
then the drawing came to brighten my day
not only is he 'running' with me
but he's 'carrying' me like a little bee
when my 'wings' are torn and broken
in need of a quiet little garden
to rest and let my 'wings' grow strong
so I can run again when my pains are gone

I am impressed, Tommy!!

- Bee



I was quite happy by one thing today...
my hand moved together with my heart
showing all joy of running with you
carrying you, tenderness and assurance
drying your tears, touching your smile
together in our quiet little garden
spaces everywhere, nurture, grow and be new
ever ready, running faster than before

I am impressed too, bee!!

- Tommy


posted Saturday, 17 September 2005

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home