Saturday, November 12, 2005

Tired But Happy

Tired but happy now...

Tired because I did the cooking of dinner and also cleaned up the dirty kitchen cabinet last evening. Gosh! I was so frightened by the cockroaches running around inside the cabinet... I was shivering when trying to kill them. Good thing there were only 3.... But yuck! Exhausted now. Also felt so hungry... did I tell you I have very high metabolism?

Happy because I am already quite pleased with this new blog, yet it is still undergoing some ‘renovation’ by my 'consultant'… hehe. Thanks for making my day, Tommy!

I need to wake up early to go to the market tomorrow. Time to get in touch with my cooking hobby again. *grin*

Goodnight.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 12 November, 2005 01:59, Blogger Richard said...

Are you saying you have cockroaches in your dwelling place?

I'm not sure I'm too crazy about that.

My homes have a few spiders (the ones in Ottawa metamorphosed during the 6 months I was gone into ugly black brutes instead of the gentler looking gray ones) and the odd bug - but no cockroaches or silverfish.

 
At 12 November, 2005 18:58, Blogger buzybee said...

ya... i hate pest... i wish someone can help me get rid of them.

 
At 12 November, 2005 21:06, Blogger Richard said...

Is moving not an option?

To avoid insects make sure you have no food lying around for them to eat. This means you need to keep the kitchen pretty clean. Although, cockroaches will eat pretty much anything (even glue).

You can try poison, but be careful you do not make yourself sick.

 
At 13 November, 2005 00:37, Blogger buzybee said...

i know that.... i didn't 'rule' the kitchen earlier u see... just taken over from our domestic helper. :P

 
At 15 November, 2005 00:51, Blogger buzybee said...

"future homemaker"?

Erm... I don't even have a bf now.

 
At 18 November, 2005 16:01, Blogger stuart said...

Bee: "Erm... I don't even have a bf now."

Oh, so do I stand a chance now? =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home