Thursday, November 10, 2005

My New Blog Design

Finally, I have settled down in this brand new place. I like it here very much! :)

Thanks to Tommy for kindly designing this blog for me... for free again... hehe. Guess why he did that?

You see, Tommy is such a 'perfectionist' when it comes to "Design" or things visual. He has been complaining about my other blog designs since the first time he visited them, though he admitted I have got good contents. But my unprofessional designs (or rather blog-city.com designs) irritate him so much that he doesn't feel like reading my posts. :(

I have to admit that I am no professional. Anyway, I appreciate Tommy for not just talk, but really do something to help me get it changed. Thank you so much, Tommy!!

So now with this new blog look, designed by the professional designer, I would expect him to read and comment more often from now onward. Right, Tommy? :P




illustration by Tommy

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home