Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My Online Friends

I am really touched by my online friends who show care and concern for me when I am troubled. Reading their comments at my post, “I Need Peace”, really moved me to tears, though their words are so simple. Their words are like gold to me in moment like this. Just like what Tommy commented,
“it's amazing to see how powerful simple words to others can be. They can bless or curse, encourage or discourage, hurt or heal, comfort or upset, tear down or build up.”
Thank you, my friends. I am much better now. :)

I am pleasantly surprised to receive an email from Richard trying to cheer me up by writing a “Bee-logy” for me from his inspiration from “Elvina-logy”. Thanks, Richard!

It goes something like this…

A. Cut and paste the paragraph below - and fill in the blanks with the appropriate adjectives/ nouns /verbs/phrases… The objective of this word game is to see how creative you are, and what you REALLY think of me. Can be quite amusing to see what you come up with. (from Elvina-logy)

I ___(1)____ Bee.
Bee is ____(2)____.
Bee thinks a lot about ____(3)____.

When I think of ____(4)____, I think of Bee.
If I were alone in a room with Bee, I would ____(5)____.
I think Bee should ____(6)____.
Bee needs ____(7)____.

I want to ___(8)_____ Bee.
If I could describe Bee in a word: ___(9)_____.

B. Which of these words will you use to describe me?

1. Moon
2. Sky
3. Sand
4. Snow
5. Road
6. Water
7. Fire


Richard’s “Bee-logy”:
I (like) Bee.
Bee is (sweet, tender and gentle).
Bee thinks a lot about (happiness and why she cannot seem to find it).

When I think of (blogging) I think of Bee.
If I were alone in a room with Bee, I would (be shy).
I think Bee should (be happier).
Bee needs (to realize and recognize that she is a very special and worthwhile person, who has all she needs for her own happiness within herself).

I want to (know and better understand) Bee.
If I could describe Bee in a word: (sacrifice).

For the word to describe you:
Water - soft and gentle, refreshing and life giving.


Now, for the rest of you... you may like to share with me your version of “Bee-logy” as well, if you have the time. Thanks for being here with me. I have been praying for all of you too. May God bless you.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 17 November, 2005 12:40, Blogger buzybee said...

Hi Gladys, thanks for your "Bee-logy" for me. Thanks for your kind words.

Gladys said: "I (admire) Bee."
Hmmn... why "admire" me? I am just a plain gal, doing what I can before I go back to my heavenly Father soon.

Gladys said: "If I were alone in a room with Bee, I would (share my secrets)."
You must have lots of "secrets" to tell me ya... out with them... hahaha

Gladys said: "Bee needs (a loving, creative and understanding boyfriend)."
Found and lost... so not looking anymore.

Gladys said: "I want to (learn more from) Bee."
I learnt from the Bible, others and my own mistakes. So come join me in my "devotion" at http://whileamist.blogspot.com/ :D

Gladys said: "difficult for a man to win your heart."
Actually not difficult la... just need the right chemistry and compatibility, love God and me very much. :P

 
At 18 November, 2005 15:36, Blogger stuart said...

Bee: "I am just a plain gal"

Like what Richard said, you are not just a plain gal, you are very special. Some people might not appreciate you because they don't know you, but we do.


Bee: "Found and lost... so not looking anymore."
Whoever makes you feel this way ought to know how much he has lost. Some people just take you for a ride because you are too kind. I hope you would cheer up again and be the happy and contented Bee I knew. Remember we are always here for you when you needed a friend.


Bee: "Actually not difficult la... just need the right chemistry and compatibility, love God and me very much. :P"

Oh, that's difficult. To love you very much is not a problem for me, but to love God very much... erm... problem, problem. So that's the reason I don't stand a chance. =(



My Beelogy for you:

I (love) Bee.
Bee is (an ideal gal).
Bee thinks a lot about (why the one she loves can't seems to keep promises).

When I think of (love), I think of Bee.
If I were alone in a room with Bee, I would (wow!).
I think Bee should (know who truly loves her and who doesn't).
Bee needs (to know that a guy who say he loves her too soon is not genuine).

I want to (encourage) Bee.
If I could describe Bee in a word: (wonderful).

The word to describe Bee:
snow - pure white, soft, nice, cool (not hot temper), cold (your heart is closed to guys)

 
At 18 November, 2005 19:46, Blogger buzybee said...

Stuart said: "To love you very much is not a problem for me, but to love God very much... erm... problem, problem. So that's the reason I don't stand a chance. =("

Thanks but sorry lei. If a man can't love God who is so perfect, he will never be able to love me who has so many flaws.

Thanks for your your Beelogy too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home