Thursday, March 11, 2004

God Has A Plan For Me

I have been too relaxed and wasted lots of my time prior to my study school sessions this week. So I decided to look for more challenging work again and sent a job application by email on Monday morning (this week).

On Tuesday night someone form the company called to ask me go for the interview on Wednesday afternoon. I went (in thunder storm) with drenched body that day. ;p. It looked positive during the interview though I was told there were more than 300 applicants but I was shortlisted for the 1st interview.

Yesterday (Friday) I received a call from the same company asking me go for a second interview next Tuesday. It looked even more positive now, but I want to let God decide if I should be working for this company... God knows best. My cell group members are praying for me. A friend even sms me the following verses on Friday after knowing about it.
Jeremiah 29
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
14 I will be found by you," declares the LORD

I felt very encouraged and once again reminded that God has a plan for me in every area of my life. All I need to do is to listen very carefully and open my eyes to see God's work in action. Things don't happen by chance, neither do the people I met (online or in person). They are either a blessing to me or I be a blessing to them.

My Accomplishment this week:

1. Submitted 1 assignment ('final') + 1 assignment 'draft'
2. Learning to see God's plan for me

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home