Saturday, May 15, 2004

Mum - poem

"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast
and have no compassion on the child she has borne?

Though she may forget,
I will not forget you!

See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
your walls are ever before me.

- God. Isaiah 49:15-16


Will a mum give birth then abandon her baby?
Normally not so, but for some reasons maybe.
Why would a mum want to do that?
For reason only she knows best.

If a mum has to do that, she must be very sad.
She must be feeling the pain that no one ever get.
She must be feeling hurt and very guilty.
Who can know her sorrows and agony?

Yet God will never forget me
Though I may forget or make him angry.
He is more than a mum to me
And more than a dad I need.

- Bee


posted Saturday, 15 May 2004

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home