Monday, August 09, 2004

Let It Go - poem

Where has my peaceful life gone to?
Where is my contented and carefree heart too?
Why has it been replaced with sweetness
Layered with uncertainties within?
Why is that which has been buried
Seems to be resurrecting now again?
Can I handle it? No, I don't think so.
What shall I do then? I got to let it go.
Just like the candle flame on my special day
That lasted for awhile and died the next day.

You ask me why, but I don't really know.
For it's me, it's me, within my soul.
Who can fathom the deep side of me?
Who can really know what's my need?
If only you can know and understand
This thing that others can't comprehend.
Then, only then, you can hold my hands
And bring me to that promised land.
The land filled with milk and honey
Where butterflies and bees will be.

- Bee


posted Monday, 9 August 2004

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home