Friday, November 05, 2004

My Wet Weather Study Classes

Again I was drenched yesterday while trying to get to my class held near Beach Road. I walked in the heavy rain from Bencoolen Street all the way to the end of Middle Road, wagging through puddle of rain water everywhere along the pedestrian paths. As if that's not enough, splashes of rain water created by passing vehicles joined in to ensure I had a good whale of a time... hehe. The walk was about 20 minutes but it seemed longer than that. My big umbrella didn't seem to help much as the rain seeped through after awhile.

This kind of wet experience happened since Tuesday, the start of my study classes. Hmmn, maybe I should have worn short and slippers to class instead. Hopefully I won't be caught in the same situation again today, the last day of my study session for this semester.

One interesting thing to note is that a number of guys in my class are either same height as I or shorter than me, including some Professors... not that I am very tall though. Is that a mark of an Educator? But of course there is one or two who are very tall. ;p

Will meet my friends at Bugis Junction first before class start later. Hope it would be a fine day today.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home