Sunday, June 05, 2005

A Surrendering Prayer - poem

Lord, You know I am weak
without You I will feel 'sick'
and become too quick
to feel and to speak
words that will sadden others indeed

Lord, You know I love him so much
yet he has just broken my heart
please mend it with Your healing touch
no matter how hard or how tough
let my love never depart

Lord, I give You my soul
my mind and spirit that's low
by the cares of this world
and the things I don't know
but only time will show

Lord, I surrender myself without disguise
as I am, feeling awful and wants to cry
I give you all that I have in my life
to mould and make it like a shining light
that will show the ways in the night

Lord, I surrender him to You
please set his heart as a seal
to love and to serve you
no matter how he feels
let his spirit be renewed

Amen

- Bee

posted Sunday, June 05, 2005

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home