Thursday, January 06, 2005

When I Am Quiet - Poem

When I am quiet,
Millions of things are running thru my mind.

When I am not arguing,
I am thinking deeply.

When I look at you with eyes full of questions,
I am wondering how long will you be around.

When I answer "I'm fine" after a few seconds,
I am not at all fine.

When I stare at you,
I am wondering why you are lying.

When I lay on your chest,
I am wishing that you be mine forever.

When I call you everyday,
I am seeking for your attention.

When I want to see you everyday,
I just want to be pampered.

When I SMS you everyday,
I want you to reply at least once.

When I say I love you,
I mean it.

When I say that I can't live without you,
I have made up my mind that you are my future.

When I say "I miss you",
No one in this world can miss you more than me...

- Winston?


My Reflection:

I had been tired out by my work recently, especially the last 2 nights, leaving my office at 10 p.m. and still continued working when I reached home after my super late dinner. Something made me very blue in my office last night. As if that's not enough, friend K said something that made me even more blue. I couldn't take it anymore... I told him we better do things our own ways from now on... I was extremely disappointed and sad!

The above poem posted by a friend at Friendster made me cry even more. The first few lines have expressed how I felt quite well...

When I am quiet,
Millions of things are running thru my mind.

When I am not arguing,
I am thinking deeply.

When I look at you with eyes full of questions,
I am wondering how long will you be around.

When I answer "I'm fine" after a few seconds,
I am not at all fine.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11 March, 2007 16:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm... and what did K tell you that made you even more blue till you couldn't take it anymore that made your extremely disappointed and sad?
everyone longs for companionship. i guess, after a while you'd feel better again... don't over stress yourself girl, keep a steady pace. wouldn't want you to burn out.

 
At 11 March, 2007 16:32, Blogger buzybee said...

Thanks for your concern and encouragement, Chris.
You know, when a person is already stressed out, more questioning will make the person feels that 'enough is enough'... patience runs out, fuel dries up, and surrender.

This is one of the rarest moment in my life to feel this way. Maybe it's good that I feel this way, then I won't be soft-hearted again and again.

Another tiring day has just gone by... I need a break... I need to cry to relieve my stress... most of all I need my heavenly Father's embrass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home