Thursday, December 23, 2004

If the World Were to Stop Spinning

Had another tiring day at work but finding it getting more and more interesting and challenging. There's no problem that can't be resolved if I am persistent enough. In fact my boss commented today that I am very persistent and persuasive. He seems to appreciate my personality and the effort I put in my work though I am only 2 weeks old in the company. Thank God! I asked God for guidance whenever I felt discouraged at work. God gave me the boldness to speak up when others rather choose to keep silent in front of the boss but would complain behind his back.

Friend D wrote at his blog on 19 Dec 04:
Last night, Cg asked me if the world were to stop spinning, who would I want to be with...
My mind was blank, nobody specific came to my mind except my family. B was right, I never really loved anyone...

Hmmn... I also pondered on that question too. For me, my answer would be "Jesus Christ". That's something on a spiritual level, you might say. So 'who would I want to be with' on the human level? Ah... I also don't know. Perhaps people who have loved me and still want to be with me?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home