Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I can't see Him - poem

I can't see Him, yet in my spirit I can feel
His loving care,
His guidance,
His providence,
His strength in me renew.

I can't see Him, yet through His word I can know
His characters,
His likes,
His dislikes,
His will for me even though.

I can't see Him, yet through prayers I can tell Him
my joys,
my sorrows,
my wants,
my needs within.

I can't see Him, yet my faith in Him is strong;
though my feeling may waver,
though my love may falter,
though my thoughts may alter,
though my heart may grow cold or be wrong.

I can't see Him, yet our bond is stronger than any couple has;
He's always there in my darkest moment,
He's always there when no one cares,
He'll never forsake me in my despair,
He'll love me more than anyone can.

- Bee

posted Tuesday, 7 December 2004

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home