Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Online Chats Curfew

Work up very early this morning as I have to make a call to someone (my new boss-to-be) regarding work before he leaves for oversea. Anyway, I better practise waking up early from now on so I will get use to it when I start working on my project full time next month.

Before I close 'shop', I must blog the following interesting dialogue I had with C this morning (not my boss, not about work... hehe).

C: why don't you take some time off, turn off all your chat programs. fast chatting for a week and pray, ask God to reveal to you some insights?

B: ya... i m trying to do dat...as u can see in my last entry

C: why try? why not just do it? but you're doing it because of your commitments to other things... and you're stopping blogging. nothing else... i'm asking that you 'fast' online chatting and pray

B: erm... ya.. 'close shop', also reduce chat time lor...anyway, once i start my project i dun think i can afford to chat dat much liao

C: if you can take it, then consider my suggestion.

B: ya...will consider.. in fact was thinking of it already when i say i want to close shop.. close shop also links to chat ma... see, pple who read my blog might chat with me as follow up lor

C: um. as i said, i'm not talking about 'closing shop'. i'm talking abt fast n pray... about ur time spent online stuffs

B: oh, dat one dun need to fast n pray, just need to act... so it means i wun chat with u oso lor

C: as long as you know what you're doing

B: ya, brother...thanks for ur advice

(pause)

C: i'm restless and sad... gonna lose lil one... *waaaaaaahhh*

B: wat's "lil"?

C: bee =lil one =P

B: why u say 'lose'?

C: cos no more online

B: aiyo...u contradict urself lei...tell me dun go online, then still feel losing my presence ah

C: i said FAST online for a week or so. NOT QUIT.... terrible girl, put words in my mouth.. notty girl

B: on house arrest huh?

C: nope. no ice-cream for u!

B: ya...curfew huh

C: u drive me nuts =P ... wat has curfew gotta do with icecream?

B: curfew... stay at home, can't go out, so no icream lor

C: LOL .. amazing

It fascinates me how people can have double standards when it comes to themeslves (not complaining though... haha). Anyway, I guess I should really spend less time chatting from now on... not that I chat with many people (1 or 2 regulars + 2 or 3 occassionals), perhaps it's the duration of chats that matters. So if you happen to see me online, must catch me fast before I disappear. :)

Oh yes, I have to sleep very early tonight (10 p.m.) 'cos I have to wake up at 5 a.m. tomorrow for my trip to JB for 2 to 3 days. So it's a natural online chats curfew lor... :(

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home