Monday, November 08, 2004

Before Your Ice-cream Melts

I posted an entry "Making Choices" (26 Oct 04) regarding the story below (told by D at his blog).

"A boy was given a choice to either have a tub of chocolate-chipped ice-cream or a stick of cherry flavored ice-cream. The boy took half an hour and couldn't make up his mind... An hour later, he cried out loud... both ice-cream had melted."

Then today, D posted the following caption with the picture he placed at Friendster:

"If U can't decide whether or not to have the ice-cream, give it to someone else before it melt away."

Hmmn... very well said. Yes, don't waste it... time waits for no man.

Somehow, I feel D is a very insightful person and wise in his thoughts... he thinks deeply about life I guess. Unfortunately, there is certain deficiency that hinders his progress or reduces his confidence and self-esteem. I will remember him in my prayers... "With God nothing is impossible."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home