Tuesday, November 09, 2004

My Last Entry?

I think I need to hang up my 'apron' or close 'shop' soon...

You see, I have many commitments coming up: study (3 assignments to complete within these 2 months); planning camp trip (11/11/04 to 13/11/04); 10-days oversea trip from 23/11/04; new work project starting from Dec. I need to fully concentrate in these areas of my life to do well. Not forgetting my spiritual life as well.

So friends, when you can't find my blog address again the next time round it means it's gone for good.

Goodbye and thanks for reading my blog. May God bless you. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11 March, 2007 19:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... that's awfully sad... :(
You've been such a nice blog friend... Thanx for visiting my blog and commenting and all... Gonna miss reading your entries... Who knows if u might change your mind in the future..;)

Anyway all the best in your future endeavours Bee.. Hope we can still keep in contact my dear blog friend..:)

Regards

Amin

 
At 11 March, 2007 19:47, Blogger buzybee said...

Thanks for visiting my blog too, Amin. Don't worry, I will still visit your blog unless i don't know the address. :)

I also wish you all the best in your career, study and your relationship. Work hard ok...

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home