Thursday, December 02, 2004

I Am Back

Got home last night from my oversea trip and was very eager to go online again. However, I was very disappointed because my laptop went crazy. The letter 'j' and the number '5' kept typing by themselves on and off without me touching them. Tried opening up my laptop to see if I could clean the keyboard contact but I couldn't open it even after removing all the screws. (I am typing this blog entry with great difficulty now...) Might have to send it to the agent for repair.... can't go online then. :(

My trip was good -- I like the beautiful sceneries I saw and the Chinese cultures I learnt. The weather was very cold in Beijing but not too cold in HK (though it was cold at night without room heater) during this season. Though I enjoyed my trip, there's nothing better than being back home... I miss SG and my friends here.

Something good about this is it helps me to know who are my out-of-sight-out-of-mind friends and who are the absence-makes-the-heart-grow-fonder friends. Hmmn, I really have a surprised find -- the one I didn't expect to miss me actually did; but the one I thought might miss me more didn't seem to be (based on behaviour). :(

Did some thinking when I was away. When I was on my way home last night (in the plane) my heart felt heavy and my eyes were tearing as certain thoughts went through my mind....

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home