Monday, December 13, 2004

Friendship - poem

A special gift for a friend.

Friendship

Whether by strange coincidence
or divine guidance,
in the course of our life
we cross paths with many people.
Some move towards us,
others move away.
Some we choose to remember,
others to forget.
But with a special few
we seem to have no choice,
for each has made an impact
on the other, and their
memory will live on forever.
These people we call friends—
you, to me, are such a one.

– Dick Innes



My Refection

I have been very busy with my work since last week and I really have no time to do any chatting with anyone at all. Now just stealing a little time to update this blog before I go to bed.

How are my friends? I wondered. Do I always have to be the one to initiate the contact, be it sms, email, or phone call? If I don't to it then I won't hear from them... are they my friends after all? Well time like this let me know who my 'special friends' are... I will always remember them wherever I am.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11 March, 2007 17:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't think that i qualify as one of your 'special friends' but i'm sure they check your blog for your updates now and then. working life sure is much different ain't it?
anyway, eat well, drink plenty of water and get sufficient rest (and exercise) and all will be fine. next step is perhaps some time management. all work and no play makes beth a dull gal. =P

hope you have a great christmas. catch up with you when you're more available. =D

 
At 11 March, 2007 17:32, Blogger buzybee said...

thanks for dropping by. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home