Tuesday, December 21, 2004

My Faith

Friend D wrote at his blog on 18/12/04 (Sat):

Thorns on roses or roses among thorns...
"Some people complain that God put thorns on roses, while others praise Him for putting roses among thorns."

I am a free-thinker... In my heart, soul and mind, there is no celestial being.
Was chatting with B yesterday. And we came to the topic of God, his existence...
I am a free-thinker there is no God in me, but for her, God exists, I am reluctant to comment.
I respect every individual for his/her beliefs. God exists.

I have no wish to offence anyone, therefore I chosen to see things as objective as possible.
God exists... as from words of christian, in all forms...

My "God", there is only one God. If I harm no one, do good, be good and righteous. I read biblical stories and learn and always follow God's path, God exists.
I am a free-thinker, I only want to be a better man. God exists for me because of B's Faith.

My comment:

Thanks for having regards for my faith.

I am a free-thinker too... ^_^ Ya, no one forces me or tell me how I should think, I am free to think even now. All my faith and belief are results of long time and consistent proof of what I heard, feel and see that becomes a conviction in me.

Without faith, nothing can be achieved actually...we all practise faith everyday without knowing it. But the important thing is where we place our faith, hope and trust in.

My Reflection

I seem to be hearing the word "faith" frequently for the last few days... at work, in church, when chatting with friends...

The Bible says, "And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

Why is it that some people can 'see' God, some can't?
Why is it that some people's prayers are answered, some aren't?
Why is it that some people can achieve their dreams, some don't?
Why is it that some people can feel happy and contented, some feels sad and keeps worrying?

I guess the answers are found in the word "FAITH". If we don't have faith in God, how can we even expect God to do something for us or help us? When we have faith in Him, it pleases Him and He will surely 'reward' us according to our faith. That's my true experience.

If not for my faith in God, I will not be the Bee you know today. Thank God that by faith, I am what I am now... by faith, my life has touched many people through the years too.

Read more about why "Without Faith It Is Impossible to Please God"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home