Friday, January 07, 2005

Who Will Be There - Prose

Another tiring day has just gone by.... sigh!
I worked both day and night;
still thinking about work while in my sleep;
too much work to do with too little time indeed.

Others don't seem to feel the urgency when working,
and I ended up working on what others should be doing;
but their days in the company won't be long,
boss will soon make sure they're gone.

I am not complaining and not afraid of workload;
but just hope that people around me will know,
that I need space to breathe and vent,
to have a friend who will truly understand.

I always console others and encourage them;
when they're down and need a friend,
I am always there to help them vent;
But now I'm not sure who will be there for me to depend...

- Bee

posted Friday, 7 January 2005

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home