Tuesday, March 29, 2005

What's New In His Life - Prose

Friend C shared with me what's new in his life last night. I was surprised that his thoughts flowed so freely, spontaneously and quickly in poetic prose (perhaps that's the trait of a CD?).

The funny thing was we (or rather I) almost won't be 'talking' to each other anymore due to a misunderstanding just awhile before he shared the following concerning me. I am astonished!

C: u want to know wat’s new in my life?

B: ya

C: ok

i finally cooked up the courage to confess my love for this girl
whom i've been attracted for quite some time
but she's driving me nuts
both in a good way and not too good way
sometimes i feel like giving up
but when i look at her, she keeps me going

she inspiring
kind
besides being one kind and one of a kind
lovely spirit in her
patience,
persevering
generous with her words and time
intelligent yet wise
smart and witty
outspoken
quite a lot of unique qualities in her
but most of all, she has God in her life.
she loves Jesus and that’s what the most important thing to me

i think
something in her life prevents her from loving people
for loving God is easier than loving people who are flawed

i can't say for sure all the reasons why i love her
but i know that i would know for sure the answer in time
not just in a few months
but in a few years, many years
perhaps till the end of my time
if God permits

so there you have it
the new 'thing' in my life.
both...
the desire of my heart
yet, the hurt of my life

oh did i mention she drives me nuts?
she's got this gift of confusing me
hehehe.. really cute
sometimes i cant think straight
but she always keep me straight
in my thoughts and in my life

i really do not know what to tell her anymore
because once again, thinking of her..
my mind just isn’t ever straight

maybe u'd like to give me some advice

u know wat else?
i haven’t even met her in real life before
scary right?
what if she's a HE?
or some form of artificial intelligence?
now that’s a scary thought
what if she's a serial killer?
though i doubt it
perhaps she is. she shot me in the heart with some poison.
which probably caused me to fall in love with her

so u shld tell me wat to do

cos i dun wanna lose her
i wished i was filthy rich
so i had all the time in the world to write her a poem each day

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home