Monday, April 30, 2007

My New Look












When I was at the shopping mall yesterday, I just felt the urge to change my hairstyle. I simply pointed to one of the poster and told my stylish to style mine accordingly. So now my long hairdo for the last 2 over years has become medium length, just touching my shoulder like the pictures above. My long fringe is gone too.

I felt so fresh again after my haircut. Perhaps it's a psychological effect that I felt as if I am starting my life all over again. Yes, my poem Beautiful Truth and this symbolic act has helped prepare me for my new life venture and put behind things of the past and move on in faith and strength of the Lord.

One chapter of my life has closed. Wish me well. :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 01 May, 2007 11:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can imagine how you look like... sweet, demure, innocent.

Glad that you can put all behind you and move on to something more exciting and worthy.

I wish you all happiness and blessings.

 
At 01 May, 2007 22:09, Blogger buzybee said...

thanks :)

 
At 02 May, 2007 05:53, Blogger Richard said...

I can't deny that I am drawn to longer hair, but those lengths are long enough.

Hmmm ... women are so lucky to be able to change their hair style at a whim. I have kept the same hair style all my life. On the other hand, I don't follow trends, so I remain constant and boring. I have thought about colouring my hair copper though, but Sofia doesn't agree.

So when are we getting new pics?

 
At 03 May, 2007 16:50, Blogger buzybee said...

I don't like to follow trend too.... that's why I decided to cut my hair shorter, though I think I look better with longer hair. I just want a change. :P

Every other female on the street is wearing long hair in my country.... they all look so similar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home