Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Give And Take - Poem

It's all about give and take?
I give you take, I give you take?
Then what'd be left of me
Nothing left, soon I'll be

So I have to leave
Before I die as I give
I want to be free
And stay happy

- Bee


My Reflection

Every time I talked to my boss I have to fight back my tears. I felt like resigning each time. I murmured somewhat about him but then I told myself to persevere, to give my boss another chance, to complete the project I like to do.

But now, after knowing so much about the type of boss I had (never keep his words, a slave driver, enjoys humiliating other to boost his ego, unreasonable, hypocrite, etc) I really feel like resigning. I have reached my tolerance level. I guess I will just prepare my letter and give it to him when the time comes.

I am very drained and tired now...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home