Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Don't know your religion?

A friend email me the following test, so I just took it for fun although I already know my belief. The result confirms it. :)



Even if YOU don't know what faith you are, Belief-O-Matic™ knows. Answer 20 questions about your concept of God, the afterlife, human nature, and more, and Belief-O-Matic™ will tell you what religion (if any) you practice...or ought to consider practicing.



Bee's Results:

The top score on the list below represents the faith that Belief-O-Matic, in its less than infinite wisdom, thinks most closely matches your beliefs. However, even a score of 100% does not mean that your views are all shared by this faith, or vice versa.

Belief-O-Matic then lists another 26 faiths in order of how much they have in common with your professed beliefs. The higher a faith appears on this list, the more closely it aligns with your thinking.



1. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (100%)
2. Orthodox Quaker (97%)
3. Seventh Day Adventist (93%)
4. Eastern Orthodox (80%)
5. Roman Catholic (80%)
6. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (72%)
7. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (59%)
8. Liberal Quakers (52%)
9. Jehovah's Witness (51%)
10. Hinduism (49%)
11. Orthodox Judaism (49%)
12. Unitarian Universalism (46%)
13. Islam (46%)
14. Jainism (39%)
15. Mahayana Buddhism (37%)
16. Theravada Buddhism (36%)
17. Bahá'í Faith (36%)
18. Sikhism (30%)
19. Reform Judaism (30%)
20. Neo-Pagan (28%)
21. New Age (28%)
22. Secular Humanism (28%)
23. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (24%)
24. Nontheist (23%)
25. Taoism (22%)
26. Scientology (19%)
27. New Thought (19%)

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 22 November, 2005 01:07, Blogger BeTheMan said...

1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)
2. Liberal Quakers (97%)
3. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (93%)
4. Secular Humanism (91%)

 
At 22 November, 2005 01:56, Blogger Richard said...

Here are mine:

1. Orthodox Quaker (100%)
2. Eastern Orthodox (92%)
3. Roman Catholic (92%)
4. Seventh Day Adventist (84%)
5. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (80%)
6. Hinduism (73%)
7. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (65%)
8. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (57%)
9. Jehovah's Witness (55%)
10. Jainism (55%)
11. Liberal Quakers (54%)
12. Orthodox Judaism (49%)
13. Unitarian Universalism (47%)
14. Bahá'í Faith (46%)
15. Sikhism (46%)
16. Islam (43%)
17. Theravada Buddhism (41%)
18. Mahayana Buddhism (41%)
19. Taoism (37%)
20. Neo-Pagan (31%)
21. Secular Humanism (30%)
22. New Age (27%)
23. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (24%)
24. Nontheist (24%)
25. Reform Judaism (24%)
26. New Thought (20%)
27. Scientology (19%)

I suspect my anarchist leanings are what bump the Orthodox Quakers to the top - but I am definitely in the list.

 
At 22 November, 2005 11:55, Blogger Unknown said...

My result is 100% Secular Humanism.

 
At 22 November, 2005 12:16, Blogger buzybee said...

Hi Ken, Richard, David and Adam... thanks for sharing your results with me. :)

Anyway, this test may not fully explore the breadth and depth of our belief... it's just a simple outline. Hope the result can spur you to find out more about your own belief and that of others.


Hello Adam, my 'long lost' online fren *grin*... one of my earliest blogging 'kaki'...hehe. Welcome to my blog. Hope to see you here again. Miss your critique la... haha ;)

 
At 23 November, 2005 04:02, Blogger BeTheMan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 23 November, 2005 15:53, Blogger buzybee said...

Hmmn... sounds like the story of the Good Samaritan. But I still don't get the rationale of you sharing this story, David. I am very poor in catching riddle if you must know. Hope you can be more frank with me. :)

 
At 24 November, 2005 16:43, Blogger stuart said...

Oh, David has deleted his own comment. I think the proper way is not to delete it, but to clarify his story or to apologize if he was actually being sarcastic to Bee. I am sure Bee is very forgiving.

 
At 24 November, 2005 17:57, Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm... looks like you have a great following now bee. Good for you!

Anyway, thanks for mentioning me in your comment. I'm 'fraid that our views have departed so much since we last "met", that any "truthful" comment I would have make, may just fall short of the target, causing only unnecessary inconveniences. As such, I shall refrain from making too much comments.

Just give me a buzz over MSN, if you do need me to critique anything though.

 
At 24 November, 2005 20:15, Blogger buzybee said...

hello Adam... your name reminds me the first man on earth. :P

You should know me by now that I don't mind truthful comments as long as it's sincere and not out to be cynical. Remember we have agreed to disagree on our view points. I feel it's good to see how people view things other than our own. I did learnt quite a lot from your differing views actually and I do appreciaate them. So pls feel free to comment la... nothing inconvenient to me. :)

Take care

 
At 25 November, 2005 00:18, Blogger BeTheMan said...

im an odd-ball, i don like confrontations/conflicts... i seldom bothered to explain/clarify myself if i find it hard to do so. most of the time, i'll choose to ignore or simply delete my comments if necessary.
B is my friend, i posted my comments because B requested me. i took very deep thought before putting them into words. i know the consequences, may not be nice... but inevitably, this is me.
There is no sarcasm in my stories, only providing my point of view of certain issue or warnings.
So I offer no apology. i shall stop explaining.

 
At 25 November, 2005 15:19, Blogger buzybee said...

Hey, David, thanks for your comment. I understand that some people just find it hard to put thoughts into words, and you are one of them. But it's ok to just simply tell me your thoughts as they come... I won't feel offended even if it isn't nice, 'cos I believe u do it for my good... otherwise u won't even bother to comment right? :)

But just to let u know, saying something to a person in the 'language' he/she doesn't undertsand is as good as not saying anything, and worse still it can be misinterpreted as being cynical to people around.

So don't worry la... just small miscommunication here. U r welcome to comment again. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home