Saturday, October 07, 2006

Haze Makes Me Hazy

The haze situation got worse today. According to Channel NewsAsia, "Singapore issues health advisory over thick haze":

Singapore's environment agency has issued a health advisory as a thick haze from illegal fires in Indonesia choked the city-state and surrounding region.

Singapore's pollution index at 0800 GMT Saturday was 128, compared with 80 on Friday. A reading above 101 is considered unhealthy.

"Persons with existing heart or respiratory ailments should reduce physical exertion and outdoor activity. The general population should reduce vigorous outdoor activity," the National Environment Agency advised.



Yes, the haze makes me hazy too like the picture above...

I left my hp in my office toilet this afternoon, only to realize it when I was waiting for the bus at the bus-stop. Thank God that I was prompted to search for it before I board the bus and quickly rushed back to my office toilet to look for it when I couldn't find it.

Oh no... it wasn't in the toilet anymore! :(

Nevertheless, I went to ask around and a kind soul actually brought it to our counter staff. Thank God I got back my hp. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10 October, 2006 00:52, Blogger Richard said...

Maybe it is time to move to Canada? Despite all our talk of air pollution, in truth, it is nowhere near as bad in most places - besides, we get four (more or less) real seasons.

 
At 11 October, 2006 21:58, Blogger buzybee said...

yaman.... i wish i m there now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home