Thursday, March 31, 2005

My Opposite

from sunrise to sunset,

making decisions without any regret,

have i told u that 'I MISS YOU' yet?


- Friend C

Reflection

That was the sms I received today at a time I was quite stressed out after talking to my boss. The sms brightened my stressful day at work, really. Didn't know Friend 'C' could be quite poetic too... something we have in common at last? Wonder where he got those inspirations (lately?).

Thanks 'C'! Thanks for your care and concern. Thanks for your prayers too. :)

After more than a week of frequent arguments, misunderstandings, and at times 'cold wars' during my conversation with Friend 'C', we seemed to have adjusted to one another's unique 'pattern' somewhat. ;P The interesting thing is that while I am trying not to take what Friend 'C' said too seriously, he is trying to take what I said more seriously.... haha... so we confused each other at times. We are just so opposite from each other still.... my logical statement may seem to be the funniest joke to him, while his joke may seem logical to me... hehe.

I guess Friend 'C' has made me more cheerful recently.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home