Friday, December 16, 2005

My Handwriting

Yesterday, somebody who saw my handwriting for the first time said it is 'ugly'... haha... I do agree. Sometimes I think it's like doctor's handwriting when I am in a hurry. The only time my handwritting looks nice is when I write on the whiteboard, especially when I am teaching children. :P

Ok, see for yourself how 'horrible' it can be when I have to write with a mouse...
Handwriting Analysis

What does your handwriting say about YOU?

The results of your analysis say:

You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry.
You are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships, especially intimate ones.
You are diplomatic, objective, and live in the present.
You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!
You enjoy life in your own way and do not depend on the opinions of others.


Hmmn.... me 'talkative'? I wish I am. And well, I do get affected by the opinions of those close to me.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 16 December, 2005 00:31, Blogger Richard said...

My handwriting is even worse with a mouse.

Here is my analysis:

You are a person who thinks before acting, intelligent and thorough.
You are diplomatic, objective, and live in the present.
You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!
You enjoy life in your own way and do not depend on the opinions of others.


I think it is mostly true.

I'm sure you are not very talkative with people you don't know well, but I'm also sure you like talking a lot with those you are comfortable with.

 
At 16 December, 2005 00:43, Blogger buzybee said...

haha... maybe u r right.

 
At 20 December, 2005 11:47, Blogger Mockingbird said...

My handwriting is terribly ugly. That's why i prefer typing to writing in any given situation :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home