Friday, December 09, 2005

Attitude



Attitude

One's attitude is more important than one's aptitude
as one's attitude will determine one's altitude.
One's attitude is shown in one's gratitude
to those who have shared in one's solitude.

One's attitude that is humble and meek
will bring honor that one doesn't seek.
One's attitude that is same as Christ's
will receive the glory promised as prize.

- Bee



My Thoughts:

Prior to my devotion this morning, I received a call from my friend (also my ex-colleague) who is residing in Malaysia. The call was so timely... I was thinking about her last night and even whispered a prayer for her this morning before I got out of bed. I wondered how she is doing since I last spoke to her about 2 months ago.

What my friend shared with me about her boss (also my ex-boss) really saddened me. I have never come across a person with an attitude that my ex-boss has... his pride is his downfalls... yet he seems to be unaware of it, or just simply ignores business ethics and Christian values. I pray that this Christmas will be a time that God convicts him to right his wrongs before more judgments come upon him.

I felt inspired to write the above poem while doing my devotion, as it talks about the attitude we should have.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12 December, 2005 17:14, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Amen. Attitude is everything. Our attitude determines our altitude :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home