Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My Mouth Hurt

Ouch! My mouth and tooth still hurt after my visit to the dentist yesterday evening. My tongue has two ulcers... not sure if they're the result of the injection or I bit it when it was numb. I felt like a 'guinea pig' as the dentist wasn't sure which of my teeth is causing the pain... so he used the 'elimination' method on me. *sigh*

I hope they will get better soon as I still have to attend the choir practice at night. I am still feeling very tired...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 13 December, 2005 10:35, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Hope u recover soon from you mouth pain :)

 
At 13 December, 2005 11:17, Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

Take care babe.....miss you. :)

 
At 13 December, 2005 14:38, Blogger buzybee said...

Thanks, Micahel and Elvina.

I think the dentist either have done on the wrong tooth or didn't do a thorough job... cos I still have some toothache problem. :(

Might have to go back to the dentist if I am still not well by tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home