Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Interviewing Time

I have got 4 job interviews to attend this week. I have attended two with one to go tomorrow, and a second round on Sat.

Actually, I was half an hour late for today's interview because of a last minute office meeting. However, the interviewers were still very accommodating and went though it with me. I will have to attend a second round of interview this Sat.

As I mentioned in my post, As Stubborn As Mule, I was surprised by my boss' boss decision to promote me within just a month. I am still not sure if I should accept her request, pending my interview results.

I am not anxious at all and will accept whatever outcomes... God knows best. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 09 February, 2006 02:00, Blogger Richard said...

Good for you that you have job interviews. I hope they go well for you.

Why didn't you feel ready to accept the position?

It might be good to remember that "opportunities are never lost, someone else will take the ones you miss."

 
At 09 February, 2006 09:50, Blogger Fin said...

B, I thought u got a job already? Still going for interviews ??? :) Good Luck anyway.

 
At 10 February, 2006 07:34, Blogger buzybee said...

Hmmn.. my answer to both of your questions are found at my post, As Stubborn As Mule. :)

Thanks for your comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home