Friday, February 03, 2006

A Pixel Art Story

One day, decided to do something special for a special friend. So spent hours to painstakingly draw a pixel art for. The pixel art might not look like and she really feels like a real 'cartoon' each time she looks at it. :P Yet would like to tell

Thank you for all you have done to make this blog looks so good. Thanks for maintaining it once in a while when it goes wild because of its curious yet ignorant owner. Sorry if I have been too fussy. Your thought and effort is much more important than the product itself. What you have done will never be forgotten. :)


~ THE END ~

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 04 February, 2006 01:53, Blogger tommy said...

hey, the pixel art looks approx. 500% more like you than your photo in the profile la :P

 
At 04 February, 2006 09:07, Blogger buzybee said...

aiyo...
my face where got so long?
my lips where got so thick?
my head where got so big?
my eyes where got so fierce?
my hair where got so messy?

I where got look so cartoon? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home