Sunday, January 29, 2006

My Gratitude

During this Chinese New Year (CNY), I received many well wishes by sms. Most of them wished me prosperity and good health.

However, as I reflected on my 3rd Month of Devotion and also my devotion today, The Greatness Of Gratitude, I realize there are many things I can thank God for. Even though I am poorer than before (have to pay so much for my tooth) and have suffered much pain because of that tooth, I am 'richer' spiritually and is emotionally sound and healthy (not that I have been of unsound mind before :P).

While others pine for the romantic love which they couldn't get, I feel rather relax about it now... not that I already have a bf, but that I don't feel the need of having one. I just feel happy and contented. I am more cheerful these days... maybe working with children makes me feel just like them - carefree :)

One of my online friends actually wanted to visit me this CNY, but I declined... 'cos I have told somebody that the first online friend I wish to meet would have to be my bf. In another word, I won't be meeting any of my online friends. I hope my online friends won't take this as a rejection. I am sincerely thankful for them all. :) I wish them a joyful and healthy CNY!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 31 January, 2006 04:24, Blogger Richard said...

I am glad to hear that you are feeling fine and contented - I have noticed that in the 4 months since I stumbled across your blog, you seem to have grown more peaceful and less troubled(although your post at Christmas time, gave me pause for thought).

Take care (and watch out for those molars ;-)

 
At 31 January, 2006 15:54, Blogger buzybee said...

wow.. time flies... 4 months already? Thanks for your online friendship, Richard. Your regular visit and comments at my blogs are very much appreciated. The internet has somehow removed the distance of time and space and made certain online friendship more meaningful than offline ones. :)

My peace and contentment comes from focusing my attention on God's promises. The moment I focus on the wrong things, my peace and contentment might disapear and the cycle will repeat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home