Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Children Magnet?

I managed to have a good rest last night and feeling much refreshed today. Suddenly, Public Holidays become so important to me now. :) Thanks to those of you who are concern for me.

The weather here is very cold now, making me feel as if I am in Australia during its early winter period. Overall, I feel good and peaceful, though tired by my new job.

Yesterday was only my 3rd day of work, but there were 2 new registrations... something I am very thankful for. It would be a miracle if there can be one new registration every other day... my dream. :)

As I did my devotion today, "Drawn By The Cross", I really see why the young children are drawn to me. I may look serious and firm before I open my mouth, yet once I begin to smile and speak with them I became like a 'magnet' that attracts them. That's amazing! I surprised myself too. :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10 January, 2006 20:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one registration every other day?! aiyoh, wouldn't they be too many for u to handle, haha!
u definitely have a way with kids otherwise they won't get 'attracted' to u, ya!
Most important thing is that you love your work.

 
At 10 January, 2006 22:39, Blogger buzybee said...

hehe... the more the merrier. We can always hire more teachers to handle them. :)

 
At 11 January, 2006 01:34, Blogger Richard said...

Bee, a warm and friendly smile is always attractive and will always draw people near to you.

 
At 12 January, 2006 23:00, Blogger buzybee said...

ya man.... SMILE :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home