Friday, January 06, 2006

A Very Tiring Day

Didn't have time to blog the last few days. I was busy reformatting my laptop and reinstalling the softwares as a result of my hp installation problem.

Then yesterday I went for a job interview once with the CEO in the morning and once with the V. Chairman of the company in the afternoon. I was asked to start work today. Gosh! So fast!

It's my first time accepting a position without much consideration and bargaining. I guess I felt the peace to accept it since my best friend has prayed for me prior to the interviews.

I didn't sleep well last night... just couldn't fall asleep though I tried to go to bed at 11 pm... too early for bed I guess... plus the excitement of the new job?

I have a very tiring day today but things were smooth for me at work, though I was told that it has been a place with lots of management and staff problems. I was happy that I could admit my first student on my first day of work. It must be a blessing from God to assure me of His presence at work. Thank God!

Tomorrow will be the last day of work for the one whom I am taking over her position. May the Lord continue to guide me at this place of work. I hope to make a difference.

Got to sleep now.... goodnite....zzzzzzzzz

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 06 January, 2006 23:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bee said: "I was told that it has been a place with lots of management and staff problems" - every work place is the same; take it as a challenge and look only on the bright side, happiness and success will be yours! all the very best to u in your new endeavor! :)

 
At 07 January, 2006 13:28, Blogger Fin said...

Don't worry, just do your best!

 
At 07 January, 2006 17:17, Blogger Beth said...

thanks both.

new 'broom' sweeps clean... hehe

glad that those kids still like me after not being in touch with them for a whlile. :)

 
At 07 January, 2006 17:52, Blogger buzybee said...

hey, JF, which 'wind' blows u here... hehe... long time no 'see'.

hope your 2006 is a happy one too. :)

 
At 08 January, 2006 20:44, Blogger buzybee said...

JF said:"Bees are my relatives in some distant sense too."

wow! u must b a butterfly then. :P

Thanks for taking time off from your 'beesy' schedule to visit your 'relative'.. hehe

 
At 08 January, 2006 21:02, Blogger Richard said...

Congratulations on the new job! Hope it brings you fulfillment.

 
At 09 January, 2006 17:01, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Sleep comes easy to the hard worker :)

 
At 09 January, 2006 17:02, Blogger Mockingbird said...

Psalm 127:2 -
"It is vain for you to rise up early, to retire late, to eat the bread of painful labors; for He gives to His beloved {even in his} sleep."

 
At 09 January, 2006 23:32, Blogger buzybee said...

thanks, Richard :)

ya.. I am very hardworking.. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home