Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Is Christmas When...

All I want for Christmas is my two molar teeth... my two molar teeth... my two molar teeth!

Yes, I went to see the same dentist again this morning and he did another job for the tooth next to the one he did more than a week ago. I am not sure if it would have solved my problem, 'cos my mouth is still numb, so can't tell.

Well, for my dear readers and friends, I want to dedicate the following Christmas poem to you...





Christmas is Christmas
when love abounds.
Christmas is Christmas
when peace surrounds.

May your Christmas be
filled with joy and peace.
May your Christmas brings
hope that you can't see.

May your Christmas be different
from the one last year.
Christmas is Christmas
when Jesus is here.

- Bee

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 24 December, 2005 21:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice poem, bee!
i like it! and i got my girl to read it out loud, haha! (hoping your poems could inspire her to write too!)

hope your molars behave!(or is it your wisdom tooth?) and hope u get better soonest!

 
At 24 December, 2005 21:40, Blogger buzybee said...

Thanks! Glad that u like it. :) Yes, let her start young... she will be a better writter soon.

I wish you and your girl a blessed and Merry Christmas!

Cheers!

 
At 24 December, 2005 21:51, Blogger buzybee said...

and yes, they are molar... i am still very 'wise' la... hehe... 'cos my wisdom teeth are still in good condition. :P

 
At 24 December, 2005 21:55, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u too; A very Blessed & Lovely Christmas!!
rushing off for midnite mass now!
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home