Thursday, January 12, 2006

Pain and Vain?

I woke up with throbbing headache and toothache this morning. It got worst in the evening. Not sure if it's the headache that caused the toothache or the toothache that caused the headache, or was it due to my new work stress. I had to take 2 tablets of pain killer after my dinner to soothe the pain. :(

The pain aside, something made my day at my working place. :)

This afternoon, I went into one of the classrooms during the children's lunch break. The children seem to like talking to me. A 5 year-old girl said to me, "Teacher (though I am not one), you very pretty. Tie your hair up like a princess, ok?" Then she touched my hair-clip and said smilingly, "Your hair-clip very nice." Another 5 year-old boy added, "You got nice long hair." Wow! So young already know how to flatter me? hehe.

Children are suppose to be innocent and truthful when comes to complimenting isn't it? Yes, I am really very tired since I started working at this new place... yet I am beginning to like those children, just like they like me too. I hope to settle the administrative issues quickly so I can have more time to visit these kids soon.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 13 January, 2006 02:28, Blogger luvphobia said...

Gorgeous hair you have there!

(Don't know why, but i have this thing for ladies with long hair...he he!)

 
At 13 January, 2006 02:41, Blogger Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

I love your hair too...... amazing! How did u get such smooth silky hair???? absolutely lovely.

 
At 13 January, 2006 10:57, Blogger Fin said...

luvphobia... I think most guys like gals to have long hair.... Don't really noe why... but it is always this preference when I asked the guys :P

bee, my hair has the same length as u.... But went for a haircut yday and the hairstylist asked y i want such long hair for??? I also dunno why.... haha

 
At 13 January, 2006 20:48, Blogger Richard said...

Kids can say very sweet things that we like to hear (they can also say mean things). My kids are no exception. I love it when Jason says "You're the best, dad!" Tania is cute too when she says things like "Grandma, will you please tell your son to stop bothering me."

I wish I had written down the things the kids have said or done over the years. When they happen, you think you will never forget, but then ... there are so many things and the memories start to fade (I have never been one to keep a journal or diary - even blogging is a chore some days).

If that is the back of your head, you have a very attractive head of hair. It is definitely eye catching.

 
At 14 January, 2006 00:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its your toothache that caused your headache! maybe u should go for another dental check. sometimes it may get so serious, your ears may be affected too.

Kids are most candid, they speak their minds. I don't think they know 'flattery'.
Sure "You got nice long hair"! its true, i'm not flattering u, hehe!
I mostly have 'bad hair' days! ;>

 
At 14 January, 2006 16:23, Blogger buzybee said...

Hello everyone.... thanks for your compliments.

Actually I must thank 'soulgiver' for challenging me to keep my hair long about 1.5 year ago. :)

I used to keep short hair most of my life, 'cos the weather here is hot and I was lazy to spend too much time on my hair, having to rush for work daily. So I cut and style my own hair all the time.

Well, wearing long hair isn't that bad after all... got used to it now maybe. In fact, it serves to keep me warm when I'am in aircond places (I am scared of cold).

Btw, you may like to try Pentene Shampoo (Smooth & Silky)... the best shampoo for me so far, though I wash my hair daily. :)


letter4u said: "Kids are most candid, they speak their minds."

Yes and No, but it's easy to tell if they are lying. So for this instant, I guess didn't lie... hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home