Monday, January 16, 2006

Incompetent Dentists

It's been a long time since I felt so sick. The swell on my cheek has spread to my neck when I woke up this morning. No wonder I couldn't sleep well the whole night even after taking the pain killer that made me very drowsy. The pain killer seems to have lost its effect on me. I looked as if I am suffering from mump, like having double chin. :(

I am really unhappy with the way the dentist at A&E in SGH treated my case last Sat. Why do I have to pay more than S$80 to get pain killer from her and no other treatment? Why did she not give me the antibiotic when I asked for it, knowing that my cheek has already swollen?

I ended up having to pay extra to see a GP this morning to get the antibiotic for the inflammation. Not only I have to suffer more swelling and pain, but also might make it not possible to treat my tooth tomorrow as appointed since the swell may not subside by then. *sigh*

The GP gave me 2 days MC, but I rather be well and able to go to work... blogging this after my nap...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home