Saturday, April 01, 2006

Do You Know Me?

"Are you your blog?" is an interesting question asked by Richard at his blog. It prompted me to move this blog away for awhile recently just to prove a point -- i.e. no one can know or find me if I choose not to be known, even though I post my thoughts in the internet. True enough, none has found my new blog address even after a week, including those who initially thought they could. :)

I guess most bloggers choose to use their blogs to express only certain aspects of themselves, e.g. their interests, their family, their spiritual progress, their studies, their poem, their inner thoughts, their joys/sorrows, etc. Some may choose to have multiple blogs to represent various aspects, while some just have only one blog. We could only get to know a blogger based on that aspects he/she chooses to review.

As for myself, I have many blogs and each shows one aspect of me. Therefore, a person who reads from only one of my blogs might only know that aspect of me, which may not fully represents me. Anyone who really wants to know me well will read most of my blogs, plus communicate with me in many others forms, such as emails, chats, calls, pictures exchange, etc. Only then can that person say to me "You are just like what I thought you to be." (quoted from Richard). :D

A few of my online friends got to know me very well within one month, while some will never really know me even after more than 2 years. The ball is in their hands as I am transparent with my thoughts.

To those friends who know me very well and also allowed me to know them as well, I want to say "THANK YOU" for your friendship. Though sometimes we do have some misunderstandings or disagreements, we still stay as very good friends all these while. May our friendship lasts! Most of all I hope I will see you one day in eternity, if not here. :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 02 April, 2006 01:59, Blogger Richard said...

I think I am going to be one of those in the 2 year+ category - I'm a slow learner when it comes to people.

While you are a very devout person, I also note that you have a streak of silliness / playfullness in you that keeps peeking out.

 
At 02 April, 2006 15:13, Blogger buzybee said...

Ah, it's ok, take your time... i guess u build foundation rather than houses that collapse easily. :D

Richard said: "While you are a very devout person, I also note that you have a streak of silliness / playfullness in you that keeps peeking out."

haha... i guess that's what people who communicate with me often mean by "cute"... a frequent comment about me. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home