Sunday, April 02, 2006

Marks in My Life


Starting last week, I have been busy again and also feeling very tired at the end of each day. This is good in a way as it gives me no time to think too much. Otherwise, I might be feeling 'touchy' and moody with little things here and there. :P

Yesterday, the Flickr Album at someone's blog suddenly caught my attention and I started to think about my friends... people who have left marks in my life in one way or another. There are a few more friends whose photographs aren't available at the moment. I will add them along the way to my album at my blog side bar.

Yes, I appreciate my friends a lot, even if I may not communicate with some of them that much. I want to wish them true happiness and contentment in life. May God's peace be with them always. :)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 02 April, 2006 01:55, Blogger Richard said...

Thank you for including me. I am very honoured. However, I should point out that picture of me is out of date - Sofia did not tolerate the beard for more than 3 months :-(

Shalom

 
At 02 April, 2006 15:18, Blogger buzybee said...

hehe.... of course u do deserve a space here... send me your best shot then. :D

(not to say that those who's pic aren't here mean they don't deserve... i don't have their pic)

 
At 02 April, 2006 21:20, Blogger Richard said...

I'd prefer to send one of me in my late twenties, early thirties, since (1) I am not happy with my overwieght, middle aged, overtired look, (2) I would stick out less like a sore thumb if I was closer in age to the group (if I was Asian, that would help too ;-)

 
At 03 April, 2006 02:19, Blogger Fin said...

Hee... I didn't know me & my grumblings leave a footprint in your life or any way.

Recently, I've been very busy too. I wanted to blog an "aftermath" regarding my last post, but no time. Hee, good in a way too, I've no time to BOther or being sensitive about the useless things. It's good riddance.

 
At 03 April, 2006 22:36, Blogger buzybee said...

hey fin, marks and impressions will always stays with me... however insignificant... your presence counts. :)

 
At 04 April, 2006 03:16, Blogger G said...

=))

 
At 04 April, 2006 21:31, Blogger stuart said...

Thanks for adding me too. You have made my day.

Yes, you left more marks in me more than anyone else I ever know.

Stay that way.

 
At 04 April, 2006 22:28, Blogger buzybee said...

all of u have found a place in my heart... thanks for your friendship too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home