Saturday, October 28, 2006

Flattered

BUZZZZZZZZZZ....... Busy, busy, busy....... No time to blog, to reflect, to admire nature, to feel my heart....

Surprised by a "long lost" friend's testimonial for me that says:

Truly a gem. A diamond that shines so bright that others see the beauty of her character at all times. Having passion for all things alive that God created, never failing to to meet the needy with her limited time.

She has a good teacher, that's one thing for sure. That'll be Jesus. She's warm, affectionate, wise, beautiful, sweet, a great listener, clumsy, blur and sometimes a bit opinionated... hehe




Oh, thanks for the testimonial. I am flattered! But are you sure I am like that or not? I think I am just an ordinary gal next door....

Thanks for the compliment, my friend. :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 31 October, 2006 00:40, Blogger Richard said...

Sounds pretty much like the impression I have of you. Except for the clumsy part, since I don't really know you, but I am sure that if you are clumsy, it is in an endearing sort of way.

 
At 31 October, 2006 23:41, Blogger buzybee said...

Thanks, Richard for that thought. :)

I am "clumsy" for knocking myself, falling down, getting cut here and there la.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home