Thursday, October 12, 2006

Work and Me

I am very accident prone to accident, said my best friend. True, I just got my finger cut by my office toilet roll holder last night. This is the 3rd time accident happened to me while at my new job. :(

Anyway, my job is quite challenging... keeping my mind busy, always thinking of creative and non-traditional ways to solve problems at work. At times, I felt frustrated by office politics, but I am learning how to get things done in spite of that. Thank God for giving me the strength to persevere on. I like the passage for tonight's devotion found in Isaiah 40:28-31:
28 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.

29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.

30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.


Btw, you may visit cssmania to spot the work of my best friend, and vote for him if you like. If you can spot his work, I shall give you a prize. :D

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 13 October, 2006 06:45, Blogger Richard said...

You are also prone to double blogging ;-)

There are way to many blog templates for me to even begin to identify your friend's work.

The obvious lesson from your acciden tis that you should spend more time working and less time in the toilet.

 
At 14 October, 2006 00:16, Blogger buzybee said...

hahahahaha... u made my day, richard.

hint: top 10 templates, check the designers' name

 

Post a Comment

<< Home