Thursday, November 09, 2006

Stormy Sea Of Life

My work has taken more than 50% of my time daily, and I am beginning to feel the strain. There are so much to do, so little time and so lacking in manpower. Tiredness set in as time goes by. All my energy has been drained.

Something unhappy happened two days ago and I really felt like quiting. I felt the injustice, but I don't wish to defend myself, for God knows. It's time like this I begin to think about what it is that God wants me to do.

I feel better today, even though there are more things that happened at my workplace that require my attention... more issues to resolve. I don't mind all these... I like challenges... they make my work interesting actually.

Thank God for tonight's devotion that reminds me that my God can calm my 'stormy sea' of life.


Dear Lord,

Thank You for calming the 'stormy sea' of my life.
Thank You for the many blessings in disguise.
Thank You for Your love that never die.
Thank You for always hearing my heart's cry.

-Your child, Bee

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 14 November, 2006 07:39, Blogger Richard said...

As I have for years said, "Work causes us to miss the nicer things in life."

We all go through the struggle of trying to find the balance between work and the rest of our life, but it always seems so difficult because work is such a demanding master.

Take care.

 
At 15 November, 2006 23:24, Blogger buzybee said...

I hope things will get better from Jan 07. Nov & Dec are usually the busiest months, lots of reports and planning for next year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home