Sunday, July 30, 2006

Relaxation Today

Had a good night rest last night... slept for about 9 hour.

During the Church Service this morning, I received some refreshing quotations from the speaker:
"He is no fool, to give up what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot
"God wants you to do the unusual, then He will do the extraordinary."
- Tommy Barnett
"If you are willing to do the ridiculous... I will do the impossible."
- God
*The secret of a successful and happy life is giving yourself totally to God."
- Tommy Barnett

Spent some time shopping in the afternoon after Church Service. Bought 2 pairs of shoes, then went to cut my hair. Hmn... it's shorter now, feeling cooler and lighter too.

That was my first relaxation treat for myself after a long while. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home