Sunday, July 23, 2006

Surprised Birthday Gift


Not only did I received the above ecard very early this morning, but also a surprised birthday gift. The gift is what you are seeing now -- a brand new webdesign for my blog! That's the result of many hours of hard work put into it... the labour of love from my best friend. Now you know why he is called my "best friend"? No pain, no gain ya. Thank you very much, Tommy! I like it very much! :)

Three other friends have wished me "Happy Birthday" in the late morning too. Though there's no present or card, I appreciate them for remembering it at least. Thank you, friends!

"May all your dreams come true." So what are some of my dreams?

1. My best friend will find his ideal godly soulmate soon.
2. My online friends will know Jesus Christ as their Saviour and Friend.
3. My non-Christian teachers will become Christians as they work together with me.
4. The children in our centres will believe in Jesus at their tender age just like I did.


If you do for someone what you don't normally do for others,
that person is someone special to you.
- Bee

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 24 July, 2006 12:46, Blogger G said...

Its a meaningful birthday for you and a great post about it here, God bless =)

 
At 25 July, 2006 22:12, Blogger buzybee said...

Thanks, G. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home