Sunday, July 09, 2006

Memories Still Stay

Eliza (15-year-old blogger) said she saw a transformation of her life now compared to her a year ago, as she read through her last year's blog entries. Her blog entries have been changed from those of herself and all her complaints to those of her reflections about God and all His blessings.

I felt inspired to read my old blogs again too. I also see a transformation in my life compared to me in 2003, the year I started blogging. Memories was my first poem. The last verse is still valid for the present:

I remember the people I met
Those who made me sad and those who made me glad
How should I feel or what shall I say
They have all played a part
In making what I am today


Yes, the people I met, especially the online ones, have played a great part in my life. I have surpassed the phase of looking for earthly love to that of staying in God's love. I no longer yearn for earthly love now, especially after my mum passed away. Perhaps her death has brought along with her my unspeakable distress, and therefore, my yearning for someone who could fully understand me too. Anyway, I have learnt that such a person never exist, even though at times he comes close to being one, yet he's like an illusion that just slips away. Only God can meet all my needs.

God is the most important person in my life now. Without Him, my life would have gone hay wired. I have learnt to make Him my first love.

Second is my work, which basically involves working with people. I like helping others improve and excel. Most importantly I hope that I will make a difference in their life, that they will come to believe in my God too.

Third would be my "best friend", who will forever be just my "best friend" and nothing more. My "best friend" is important to me because we have been through our spiritual journey together daily since last year Oct. We read the same bible passages together daily, share our daily encounters with each other whenever we have the time, and now we also pray together.

Thank God for my "best friend". I will treasure his friendship now while I can. For I know that there will come a day that someone else will replace me, in God's time. My blessing will go with him and his new "best friend" when that happens. Take care.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10 July, 2006 00:50, Blogger Richard said...

No one should tell you how to live your life. On the other hand, we must always ensure that our lives are consistent with being worthy of being called a child of God and reflect our Divine heritage.

I am glad you have found peace from the distractions which pague so many.

 
At 11 July, 2006 21:51, Blogger buzybee said...

Some of my online friends tried to but not successful. I can be 'stubborn' in things I believe in unless...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home